Terms & Conditions
By registering for this Yoga Calm™ class, course or training (“Course”) you (“Participant”) acknowledge and agree to the following.
- Assumption of Risk. All exercise and fitness activities involve some inherent risks of physical and/or emotional injury, damage, disability or, under rare circumstances, death. Even meditation and mindfulness activities may not be entirely risk-free for some individuals. Consultation with a physician or other appropriate health-care professional is highly recommended before commencing any form of exercise, fitness, trauma support, meditation and mindfulness activities. If Participant makes a decision to participate in this Course, the Participant is responsible for seeking and obtaining medical clearance to do so. If Participant decides to participate in this Course, whether with or without medical clearance, the Participant is doing so at his or her own risk, including risks of physical and/or emotional injury, damage, disability, or death.
- Age of Participant. Participant is 18 years of age or older and an adult of legal age in the state of his or her residence. If the Participant is a minor who seeks to participate in this Course, then the minor should request a Parent/Guardian Approval form from Still Moving Yoga, LLC (“SMY”) before participating in this course.
- Consent to Use of Information. If you choose to share information about yourself and your experiences during your participation in any Yoga Calm™ Course, whether in person and/or online, you are thereby waiving your privacy rights as to any disclosures you may make, and you are consenting to the re-use of such disclosures as teaching examples by SMY and its Instructors in connection with any instructional services offered by SMY so long as reasonable and practical efforts are made to avoid the use of your real name in connection with such uses.
- Release of SMY. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that SMY is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any act or omission of any Instructor and/or any of Instructor’s employees, contractors, lessors, vendors, agents or other related parties, whether in connection with this Course and/or any equipment or materials used in connection with this Course.
- General Release and Waiver of Claims. In consideration of the Participant being permitted to participate in the this Course, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Participant, by enrolling in this Course and by his or her participation in this Course, voluntarily releases, waives, discharges and gives up, in advance of any participation in the Course, any claims and causes of action of any and all kind whatsoever that Participant may be entitled to assert against SMY, the Instructors, and any of their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, lessors, vendors, agents, collaborators or other related parties, as applicable, and releases all of the foregoing persons from any and all liability for injury (whether physical, emotional, mental, or otherwise), death, damage, and/or loss suffered by Participant while participating in the Class, engaging in any activities incidental thereto, wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur, which result from the ordinary negligence of those released in this Release, and from any and all claims based on your privacy or publicity rights.
- General Provisions.The Participant’s intent is to give full legal validity to this Release and to bind the Participant, the Parent/Guardian if applicable, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. If any part of this Release is deemed to be invalid, this Release shall remain in full force and effect on its remaining terms and conditions. If the Participant or anyone else ever attempts to disaffirm or void this Release, the Participant agrees to indemnify and hold all of those released in Section 5 above absolutely harmless from any and all such attempts, claims, suits or causes of action, judgments and all costs or expenses of those released hereby, including all reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Intellectual Property Rights. SMY authorizes you to view the material on this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Under no circumstances will your access to, or use of online course Content result in you or any other user obtaining any right, title or interest in the Content, or any portion thereof. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Except as expressly provided otherwise, no portion of the Content may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, reproduced, transcribed, in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of SMY. SMY reserves all rights under copyright, trademark, and other applicable law to the Content and service marks contained within this site. Any other copyrighted or trademarked material that may appear at or through this site is used either by permission of the copyright and trademark owners or for purposes of reporting and commentary pursuant to the Fair Use Handouts and assignments prefaced by the word “Print” are available for you to print for your personal non-commercial use. You are not allowed to print any other pages or screens from this site. You are also not permitted to download individual images or text items for local storage and distribution. The Content may not be distributed in a generally accessible (public) web site without the prior written consent of SMY, which may be withheld in SMY’s sole and absolute discretion.
It is agreed that only the laws of the State of Oregon and the United States of America shall apply to this Agreement and that it is to be given full and complete effect to the fullest extent provided by law.
I agree to the above terms and conditions by clicking on the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions” selection box, below.